These make great gifts, or a fun activity with family and friends
What you need:
♥ old magazines or newspaper to cover the workspace
♥ clear glass or plastic jars with tight fitting lids
♥ clear quick drying epoxy glue (you can buy this at the hard wear store)
♥ 1 popsicle stick or toothpick to spread the epoxy
♥ plastic, glass, or metal figurines
♥ distilled water
♥ glycerine (you can buy this at the health food store)
♥ white glitter
1. Clean your jars, and paint the lids with an oil based paint if desired.
2. Rough up the inside of the lid with sandpaper. This makes it easier to glue on your figurine.
3. Glue your figurine with epoxy and a toothpick or popsicle stick to the inside of the lid. Make sure you do not get it on your hands, and follow the package directions. You can also glue on synthetic greenery, or any other items that will not dissolve in water.
☆ ☆ I really wanted to use unicorno figurines but the jar was just too small, always check if the figurine will fit when you buy it! ☆ ☆
4. Add some sliver or white glitter to your jar.
5. Add 3 drops of liquid glycerine to the jars. This is to prevent the glitter from sticking to the bottom of the jar. DO NOT use any more than this or the water will look cloudy.
5. Add distilled water to the jar, screw on the lid tightly. Shake and enjoy!